Having a great time! Wish you were here!
Okay, so this is where I’m supposed to introduce myself, but you’re all family here, so an introduction seems weird. I’m your mom, or your sister, or your niece, or your cousin, or your friend. And how lucky I am to have all of you in my life! I am indeed a lucky woman in so many ways, one of which is that, as of late, I’ve been able to to confirm my lifelong suspicion that I looooove to travel and I thought this would be a fun way to share my experiences with all of you!
My Latest Posts
• • •
- PortoIt was time to leave Coimbra and set off for Porto for the next leg of our journey. I had mixed feelings about the day ahead. I was a little […]
- Coimbra ❤️The day after enjoying an amazing dinner in Lisbon, we picked up our rental car and headed to Coimbra. We were both a little nervous about driving in the city, […]
- A Little History, A Little Patisserie in BelémWhile I was researching things to see, do, and eat in Portugal, I inevitably came upon stories about Pastéis de Nata and, more specifically, Pastéis de Belém. Often described as […]
- Waking up in Lisbon . . .Quick note about this post: Apparently, I took very few pictures on our first day in Lisbon. David took several, though. Unfortunately, he has no cell service at our current […]
- And away we go!12/15 – 12/16 After months of planning, it was finally time to take to the skies and get ourselves to Portugal! As you all know, a couple weeks before we […]
• • •